1. buy climbing shoes and maybe a belay set (if not over budget)
2. scout around for climbing shoes.
3. harass friends for discounts on climbing shoes(bang qin for corezone? anyone for proshop? summit?)
4. get proper comfortable climbing pants.
5. go check out the boulder walls in camp5.
harass invite some climber friends to go shopping with me for more opinions.
7. save for climbing shoes and pants.
8.stop eating out/at expensive places (a bit hard cause i'm meeting a very good friend in delicious 1utama tomorrow, and my SC ex-colleagues at KLCC on friday for dinner)
9. get jason mraz's mr a-z, blue october, panic! at the disco's a fever you can't sweat out...actually this probably needs another list
10. figure out what to get for yappieyap's birthday present anyways, next tuesday is a public holiday..anyone wanna go camp5 with me? :)