HOW MANY SCHOOLS DID YOU GO TO?
Erm..let's see if i can remember
1. Jack and Jill Kindergarten (i think it's called Jack and Jill..can't remember..it's on Jalan Gasing behind that Thai temple) - Kindergarten
2. Sekolah Rendah Sri Kuala Lumpur (SRSKL) - PreSchool, Standards 1-6
3. Methodist College Kuala Lumpur (MCKL) - Forms 1-5
4. Taylor's College Subang Jaya - A-Levels
5. Victoria University, Sunway Monash University - First Year
6. Monash University Malaysia - Second and Third Years
7.(Soon to be) Malaysian Institute of Management/Inti - Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
WAS I THE STUDIOUS NERD OR THE LAST MINUTE HERO?
I'd like to think of me as a last minute hero, but sadly, i was (am) a studious nerd. Camps in the library from opening to closing hours, after closing hours, go to foyer or empty classroom to resume studying..haha.
WAS I THE TAIKO OR TEACHER’S PET?
Hmm..my ex statistics lecturer called me taikarcheh..heh. I never did badly in school, never got into trouble with any teachers, but am not teacher's pet...so, i don't quite know. somewhere in the middle i guess. average student, another face in the crowd la :)
BEST 2 SUBJECTS
1. Economics (mostly third year case studies type..or those with the readers..i get bored of theories fast..so first year economics was dull..but easy nontheless).2. Accounting (most of my top scores were Accounting papers, but i HATE HATE HATE accounts).
3 TEACHERS THAT I REMEMBER MOST (FOR VARIOUS REASONS)
1. Mr Tee - He was my Stats lecturer in First Year in uni..he's hilarious, but he's a damn good stats lecturer, to me at least. i never did well in math/stats until i studied with him..now i'm not so scared of exponential curves and probabilities hahaha. and he used to call me WahJie and never picks on me in class =P
2. Mr Zain - my Law lecturer in first year uni. Never really enjoyed Law till i did my Business Law with him. Had one of my best and most enjoyable years in my schooling life in first year because i loved all my lecturers, him included...One of the few that made the most impact in my life. Don't mess with him, or he'll make your life hell. Very good advice giver.
3. Mr Ali Saleh - Economics lecturer in Monash. First impression - he looked like an Italian mafia/mob boss. thought about it a bit more, and i decided he looked like he was a gay French porn star..it's the unbuttoned shirt and the bling bling and that mole and that accent, i'm telling you. But i did super well in his economics classes, so i am biased..haha.
4. Ms. Shanty - A very important mentor. She's what I've always wanted in a lecturer. Good at her work, lenient (but not soft), flexible, knows what she's talkin about (for once) and lets us change tutorial times to suit our needs..hahaha. Got me interested in Finance Law and most other law subjects that everyone else thought i was crazy for liking (esp. Company Law). Good listener (but very very very good talker, not necessarily good when i'm in a rush). hehe.
5. Doraemon- I can't remember her real name, but she was my Pendidikan Moral teacher in Form 4/5. She kinda looked a bit like Doraemon, short, round face, specs. hehe. we used to give her hell.
6. Mr. Suresh - My homeroom teacher in Form 5. Called everyone saudara/saudari (depending on your gender). I think he gave EVERYONE accounts/math tuition haha. but he was nice. he hid my cellphone for me when they were conducting a spot check on students in school =) Nice fella, super easy to get along with.
7. Puan Salfarina - My economics teacher in Forms 4/5. Will forever and eternally be grateful to her for exposing me to economics. I loved economics and graphs since she did her "graf permintaan dan graf penawaran" (Demand and Supply graphs) on the chalk/whiteboard. She made it easy to understand. :)
WHO DO I TAG?
1. Tyler Ng
2. Jacqueline Tan
3. Khoo Po Ai
4. Jeffery Seow
5. Jason Goh
7. Anyone else who wants to do it